* Customer Service is available Mon-Fri 10 AM - 8 PM Eastern Time.
** Foreign language support is available via email ONLY.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diner's Club, JCB, Delta, Visa Electron, and gift cards by Visa and MasterCard.
You can also use our ACH Online Check option to pay with your checking account if you are located in the United States, or send us a payment by money order or cashier's check by mail. To pay by mail, please choose the "Pay By Mail" option from our list of payment methods, which will then display the items in your cart, the total amount, your user information and our mailing address. Please print and mail this page with your payment.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will provide an alternate option for your purchase; including product substitutions or refunding(if applicable). If you purchase a package of Pay Per View Minutes (PPM) and have used the majority of the minutes, refunding will be denied unless the circumstances require review from our Billing Department. In the even you experience difficulty while attempting playback of any of your purchased products, it is highly recommended that you contact Customer Service for technical support. All refunds and substitutions are subject to managerial review.
Please contact us if you are unsatisfied with our service or are experiencing any unresolved technical difficulties.
As the movie plays, time is deducted from your account, calculated to the second so you get the most from your minutes. Note that some movies have a different consumption rate than others and will deduct time at a different rate than movies with a normal consumption rate. Please see the consumption rate section of this help page for more information.
Watch all or part of as many movies as you want. The minutes stored in your account stay there until you use them. To check how many minutes are in your timebank, click on "My Account" and your total will be listed on the top of that menu.
Subscription Pay-Per-Minute Packages
A Subscription Pay-Per-Minute package is a discounted subscription plan that automatically rebills your credit card every 30 days and adds minutes to your account. The first 30 days are billed at the regular purchase price. The rebill rate is discounted by 10% for all rebills after the initial charge.
When you subscribe, you are billed and the minutes are added to your account for immediate use. Unused minutes always roll over to the next month.
To review your list of your Subscription Minute Packages, please visit My Account > Purchases > Subscription Minute Packages. To rebill a subscription before your scheduled billing date, choose the "Rebill Now" button listed within that particular subscription's section that you would like to replenish. Your successful transaction will be processed and the minutes will be added to your account immediately. Your next "rebill" date will now be 30 days from when you last replenished your minutes.
You can still purchase non-subscription Minute packages, if you wish. You may have multiple Subscription Minute Packages as well. All of these minutes go directly into your timebank immediately upon successful purchase or rebill.
To review your list of your Subscription Minute Packages, please visit My Account > Purchases > Subscription Minute Packages. To cancel a subscription, choose the "Cancel Subscription" button listed within that particular subscription's section that you would like to cancel. Cancelling will stop your subscription minute package from all future re-billing. If you have unused minutes in your account they will continue to be available for use; partial refunds will not be issued for cancellations. As with all other minutes, these do not expire.
If you have additional questions, please call our Customer Support team at: 1-800-628-0241 or 704-529-1600 or send an email to [email protected].
- First set up your free user account.
- Once you find a movie you like, choose the "Rental" button to add it to your cart.
- Once you have finished browsing our directory of movies, click on the cart icon and you will be brought to the checkout page to complete your order.
- To view the movie(s) that you have rented, go to My Account > Purchases > Rentals.
Stream 4 Life
- First set up your free user account.
- Browse the site until you find a movie or scene you would like, then choose the "Download + Stream" button to add it to your cart.
- After completing your purchase, navigate to My Account > Purchases > My Movies or My Account > Purchases > My Scenes. Here you will find your available downloads as well as any Stream 4 Life titles that are available.
- Click the download link and save the file to a memorable location where you will view these files from.
On occasion Movie Monster - Adult Video on Demand may send out promotional codes that offer discounts or special offers to our users. These promotional codes will be redeemable by entering and applying the code to your purchase on the cart page of this website.
Promotional codes are single use per user and may not apply to some premium products or products that are already on sale. Products not eligible for promotional discount will be identified on the cart page after entering and applying the code.
If you have applied a code and then choose not to use the code at the time of purchase, you may remove the code and your cart prices will update accordingly. If removed, the promotional code will still be available for use on any future purchase up to its published expiration date.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact our customer service department.
When logging in choose the 'Remember Me' option and we will write a cookie to your browser that will enable us to identity you in the future. This cookie contains just enough data to determine who you are and what device you logged in on. This cookie does not contain your username or password. Logging out of your account will remove this cookie, requiring you to provide your login credentials the next time you login.
There are a number of reasons why you may need to login to the site again even if you selected 'Remember Me'.
- The cookie is expired or deleted.
- You are logging in on a different computer.
- You are logging in on a different browser.
- A new version of your browser changes how we identify your device.
- We have changed how the cookie is read.
If you continue to experience problems with this feature, please call our Customer Support team at: 1-800-628-0241 or 704-529-1600 or send an email to [email protected].
This site is compatible with Apple AirPlay and the Apple TV. You can use the entire site via AirPlay and / or use our video with AirPlay compatible devices. Please consult this Apple Support page for details.
This site is compatible with browser based casting. You will need to use the Chrome browser and follow the instructions provided by Google for your device.
Customers using current generation Android phones can also cast directly from the player if the following conditions are met:
- The Android device must be on the same network as the Chromecast device.
- The player type must be set to HLS in order for the browser to detect and cast the video. Please visit My Account > Video Settings to ensure that the "Default Delivery Format" is set to "Apple HLS."
- The may not work depending on the specific build of Android and Chrome.